Call for Papers
Abstract submission for the AASSFN2018 is opened on June 1, 2017 (GMT+8)
11th Scientific Meeting for the Asian Australasian Society of Stereotactic and Functional Neurosurgery (AASSFN2018) is to be held on April 20 to 22, 2018 at Sun-Moon Lake, Taiwan. Taiwan Society for Stereotactic Functional Neurosurgery and Radiosurgery is pleased to invite all experts and scholars from around the world to share their research, experience, and insights with global dimension. Now please feel no hesitate and start your abstract submission.
- There is a limit of three contributed submissions per registered author.
- Abstracts should be submitted through online submission system before October 31, 2017. Late submission will not be considered.
- Correspondence regarding the abstracts will only be sent to presenting author who agrees to forward all received information to all authors.
- Each accepted abstract must have at least one registration. Presenting author is required to register and complete payment January 31, 2018.
- The Scientific Organizing Committee of the AASSFN2018 reserves the right to accept or refuse submission, to designate abstracts either oral or poster presentation.
- Epilepsy surgery
- Pain management
- Intraoperative neuromonitoring
Instructions for Abstract Submission
- Abstracts must be written in English within 500 words.
- The text should be single spaced and typed in Times New Roman font, point size 12.
- Abstracts should comprise the following elements, with each beginning a new paragraph:
- Title: The abstract title should be written in bold, initial capital/lower case form, not all capital.
- Authors: Authors’ names should be supplied in the Last Name - First Name format and initial capital/lower case. Please underline the name of presenting author, or the first author will be considered as presenting author.
- Affiliation: All affiliations should contain institution, city and country which be annotated by superscript numbers.
- Abstract text: The abstract must represent original work and the body of the abstract should be ordered as follows: Objectives, Methods, Results and Conclusions.
- Figures/ Tables: Do not include figures, tables, images and references in the abstract.